£33,000 - £37,000
15 days ago
Service Engineer. Coalville
- Service Engineer jobs. Service Engineer / Mechanical Fitter required for a growing company within the quarry / Plant machinery industry.
- Role involves servicing, maintenance and repair to quarry crushing, screening and plant equipment.
- Working based from a workshop near the Coalville area, you will also be required to travel to customer sites to conduct fault finding and repair work to quarry plant machines. Supporting the in-house assembly team also.
- Excellent salary + wider benefits – Rare you will have to stay away from home, the travel is well planned (You will be home at a reasonable time most days!)
This Service Engineer job will suit:
- Ideally a mechanical fitter or service engineer with experience working with Crusher/ Screening machines.
- Good working knowledge of hydraulics and electrics would be an advantage
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Be able to use inspection equipment
- Hold a valid Quarry Safety Passport, Slinging/ Signalling and Overhead Gantry Crane certification would be an advantage
The Service Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Successful business who are going through a sustained period of growth.
- Strong customer base with a first-class customer service ethos.
- Excellent starting salary (We suspect around the £35,000+ sort of region) There is paid overtime, paid travel and increased rates for on site work.
- 25 days holiday + employee benefits
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Ashby De La Zouch, Coalville, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”