about 1 month ago
• Food packaging and automation equipment ; field service engineer jobs role
• Flexible on location ; work from home + UK travel
• Service engineer job with a German manufacturer of electro-mechanical equipment
• PLC controlled high speed equipment
• Fantastic training.
• 10% pension. 36 days holiday! Ford Mondeo estate car fully expensed. Monday to Friday.
• 500 headcount German manufacturer of high-speed equipment
Salary TBC likely to be £33,000 - £41,000 + car + bonus + 10% pension + 36 days holiday
Are you seeking service engineer jobs, field service engineer jobs or similar? Are you wanting to receive industry leading training on PLC controlled high speed equipment
You will need to be a multi-skilled engineer with a mix of electrical and mechanical skills. You will be keen to learn and develop your skills (they do amazing training). Finally you will be reliable, conscientious, friendly and be seeking a really professional, structured and friendly business
About you / Your background
• This is a field service engineer role covering fault finding, preventative maintenance, repairs/breakdowns, commissioning and service of high speed packaging equipment
• They are great at training and will give structured training on their equipment (which is really good top level kit)
• They are celebrating their 75th year. They are very well established and a market leader
• They really care about their employees. Private healthcare. Excellent holidays : 36
• Ideally we want someone who is multi skilled. Any exposure to PLC controlled equipment and servo motors would be great but we are happy to train
• The role is multi skilled / a mix of electrical and mechanical
• You will be way for 2 to 3 nights per week. It’s all Monday to Friday and all UK. Travel time is paid. BUT rule it out if you can’t do some midweek nights away from home
• You are able to use the car as a personal vehicle
This Field Service Engineer jobs role is home based. You could be based in the Doncaster, Leeds, Sheffield, Mansfield, Nottingham region (or Manchester, Huddersfield, Oldham region)
To apply please contact Edward Smith. Reference: ESFSE
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.