£35,000 - £40,000
about 2 months ago
Field Service Engineer – South
- Field Service Engineer jobs role, working out of an office based in the South of England.
- £35K - £40K salary + company car + pension + Healthcare + 25 days holiday rising to 28.
- Role would suit a Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer who has an electrical or electronic engineering bias, PLC knowledge would be beneficial.
- Role is predominately service visits during a standard working day, 2-3 days a week with the rest of your time spent at the facility near to Brighton.
- Service visits generally cover the South of England.
This Field Service Engineer job will suit:
- Role would suit a Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer or Engineering Technician that would enjoy a field-based service engineering role – almost all services are completed within 1 working day.
- The products / equipment are Electrical / Electronic systems which are part of CNC machines and machine tooling equipment. Knowledge of PLC systems or CNC machinery would help.
- If you are a multi skilled engineer / maintenance engineer with an electrical bias then this will be ideal for you.
- The territory mainly covers the South of England but you will need to be based near the workshop in Brighton / Burgess Hill region.
This Field Service Engineer job will involve:
- To provide planned service and repairs to equipment at customer sites.
- Carry out breakdown cover and planned preventative maintenance at customer sites. Fault finding and commissioning of electromechanical machinery.
- Ensure high levels of customer service are delivered and maintained during and between site visits.
- Provide telephone support to customers.
- Support the sales and technical teams with product demonstrations and installations.
- Ensure relevant reports / logs / records etc… are kept up to date.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised engineering organisation.
- Truly innovative; advanced engineering business operating internationally, you will be provided with a full training programme which they run from the HQ.
- The company develop and manufacture specialist equipment used within the manufacturing and other advanced technology sectors.
- £35K - £40K salary commensurate with experience plus company car and a very generous benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (Rising to 28), pension and Healthcare.
To apply, please send your CV to Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”