£35,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
Service Engineer, S80, Worksop
- Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Auto-Electrician.
- We are looking to recruit an experienced service engineer with a strong background within electrical engineering / electronics ideally from the Automotive world.
- Joining a business that has remained profitable and continued to grow during Covid, now looking to expand on their technical team due to a high sales order book.
- £35,000 - £40,000 starting salary + Vehicle + wider company benefits. UK travel.
The Service Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Market leading business within their sector. Producing some highly technical products that are used to save lives, you will genuinely feel like you are making an improvement to people’s quality of life.
- Working within a friendly and open culture throughout the business – a nice environment to be part of and work in.
- Plenty of career development and training opportunities – you are seen as an individual and the company has a vested interest in seeing you progress through the business.
- Great starting salary £35,000 - £40,000 + Company Vehicle + wider company benefits.
The Service Engineer job will involve:
- Travelling to customer site across the UK with occasional staying away.
- Commissioning, fault finding, test and installation work. You will be working with Vehicle / Automotive Electrical systems and Electronics.
- This will ideally suit an Auto-Electrician or someone with Automotive Electrical knowledge.
- Ideally based within a commutable distance from facility in Worksop.
This job is commutable from Sheffield, Worksop, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Mansfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.