ml / 201112-100625
about 1 year ago
Service Engineer, Quarry equipment. Coalville, Leicestershire.
Service Engineer for crushing equipment for the quarry industry. Service, maintenance and repairs to crushing and screening equipment.
Salary & Package: Good starting rate / salary + good overtime rates + 25 days holiday
This Service Engineer job will suit:
- Knowledge and experience of working on crushing and screening equipment
- Experience of servicing, maintaining, fault finding on crushers and screens
- Someone who is happy with a mix of workshop and site work
The Service Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 25 days holiday + overtime + job security
- Successful and growing business
- Strong customer base within the quarry industry
The Service Engineer job will involve:
- Service, maintenance and repairs on crushers and screens
- Assembly and build of new products
- Understand and interpret technical drawings
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Leicester, Leicestershire, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Swadlincote, Derbyshire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 201112-100625