ml / 201014-145357
4 months ago
Service Engineer, Loughborough. Service Engineer for an engineering company who supply in to Power Generation and other industrial sectors
Are you an experienced Service & Commissioning Engineer?
Are you happy working at customer sites across the UK and staying away from home?
This Service Engineer job will suit:
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge / experience
- Control systems experience
- Service, commissioning and installation experience on products in the power generation industry
- Any experience of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) would be advantageous
The Service Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established engineering company
- Starting salary dependant on experience + Van + other benefits
- Strong customer base.
- Key part of the team
The Service Engineer job will involve:
- Roughly 75% of time at customer sites across the UK
- Roughly 50% of time will involve overnight stays
- Position, assemble and installation
- Build and commission
- Servicing of the products
- Calibration of new products on site
- Service and Calibration of used products on site
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Shepshed, Coalville, Leicester, Leicestershire, Nottingham, and Derbyshire.
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 201014-145357