£20,000 - £25,000
about 1 month ago
Services Coordinator, Worcestershire
- Service Coordinator job.
- Service Coordinator role with a SME business providing installation, repair and maintenance services for industrial and commercial process heating systems.
- Working with a blue chip client base across a broad range of manufacturing industry sectors.
- £20K - £25K commensurate with experience + bonus + pension + private healthcare.
As Service Coordinator you will work with customers and field based Engineers and Technicians to coordinate installation, repair and maintenance services for commercial and industrial heating systems. This will include; daily processing of client requests for Engineers; allocating jobs to Engineers and communicating with them to facilitate this; ordering of parts and materials; issuing of quotations; processing of Engineers worksheets; freedom to develop operational and system improvements.
Are you seeking Service Coordinator jobs or Service Manager jobs or Service Coordinator Jobs in Worcester, Hartlebury, Martley, Malvern, Bredenbury sort of regions (Worcestershire)? Are you seeking Service Coordinator jobs in Worcester?
This Service Coordinator job will suit:
- A Service Coordinator or somebody with experience of coordinating a team of Engineers or Technicians providing a repair, maintenance, installation or commissioning engineering services.
- We are looking for a candidate with a good professional manner that can communicate effectively with customers and a field based team of Engineers and Technicians.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- SME business providing installation, repair and maintenance services for industrial and commercial process heating systems.
- The company works with a blue chip client across a range of manufacturing industry sectors.
- £20K - £25K salary commensurate with experience plus company pension contribution, bonus and private healthcare.
This job is commutable from Worcester, Hartlebury, Martley, Malvern, Bredenbury.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.