£25,000 to £28,000
jl / 200130a
8 months ago
- Permanent opportunity within a leading automotive business.
- Fantastic working environment and modern facility.
A technically focused customer service position within an automotive environment. The Service, Maintenance and Repair Controller will be responsible for ensuring bookings are managed correctly, working closely to clients, their drivers and the out of hours Service Provider to proactively manage the Maintenance fleet.
Salary & Package: £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience and skills. Hours are dayshift based, Monday to Friday – 10 hour days.
This Service Controller job will suit:
- An experienced Service Controller ideally within the automotive trade with technical knowledge.
- Given the nature of the role, you will occasionally deal with difficult scenarios and dissatisfied customer calls so resilience is needed.
- Someone who is flexible and enjoys variety. As you will be part of a smaller team you will need to help contribute across a range of tasks, such as bookings, invoicing as part of the Operations Team.
- This person will have experience of working in a dealership or garage.
- Excellent prioritisation skills, great phone manner and computer literate in all Microsoft applications.
The Service Controller job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small customer service team within a growing, modern company.
- Opportunity to learn new skills within a number of different areas.
- Additional bonus available on top of competitive salary and wider benefits package.
The Service Controller job will involve:
- Working closely with valued clients, their drivers and the out of hours service provider to proactively manage the maintenance fleet.
- Proactively making Service and MOT bookings and placing rental booking to cover of road vehicles.
- Control warranty calls ensuring that bookings are placed as well as additional tasks.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Enderby, Narborough, Hinckley, Coalville, Lutterworth, Loughborough
To apply please contact Jack Ludford