£30,000 - £40,000
18 days ago
Service Coordinator. Tamworth
- Service Coordinator, Service Controller, Hire Controller or a similar role job.
- If you are a Coordinator, Planner, Scheduler, Controller with experience working in a service department then this will be an ideal opportunity for you.
- Excellent SME manufacturing & engineering company who value their employees and offer excellent benefits (We suspect in the region of £30,000 - £40,000).
- Any experience with Plant hire, capital equipment or large machinery will be beneficial.
The Service Coordinator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The business has had excellent performance and due to business growth we are looking to recruit this position in order to support the service department.
- Due to the bespoke nature of the solution/product, your role will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
- Excellent starting salary + wider benefits (£30,000 - £40,000).
The Service Coordinator job will involve:
- Responsible for the coordination of a professional and customer focussed service department. You will be dealing with customers, hire of capital and plant equipment.
- Using SAGE to raise sales orders as well as using the company in house software to track and manage engineer workload.
- Coordinating with engineers allocating there resource to meet work plans.
- Effective communication with customers on service and maintenance.
This Service Coordinator job will suit:
- Working in an Coordinator, Scheduler, Controller, Planner type role currently.
- Ideally working in an Engineering, Maintenance type business, liaising with Engineers.
- Excellent organisiational skills, some experience with quotations beneficial, SAGE is also useful.
- Above all else someone who is a passionate with a ‘can do’ attitude.
This job is commutable from Tamworth, Lichfield, Ashby de la Zouch, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Cannock and the surrounding areas.
To Apply send your CV through to Danny Turnock – firstname.lastname@example.org