Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
10 months ago
- Market leading digital business, with a multi-million pound, state of the art facility.
- Fantastic company culture – family owned. Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home.
- Onsite gym, bottle of bubbly on your birthday, private healthcare, individual training funds.
- Role would suit an SEO specialist with experience in a digital marketing / agency environment.
SEO Executive jobs role. You will be working with brand new technology to help customers create their ideal brand image. This is a business with a very high profile in their industry, involved in frequent work with well-known celebrities. This company value customer service and hard work very highly and will reward great examples of this accordingly.
This SEO Executive job will suit:
- An SEO or Optimisation specialist with experience in a digital marketing agency environment.
- Planning small or large website migration projects.
- Ability to train and mentor junior team members around SEO.
- Experience of delivering strategic / creative SEO strategies and SEM campaigns and content strategies.
- Qualifications, such as Google Analytics.
The SEO Executive job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised branding business with a state of the art facility and ambitious growth plans for the future.
- An onsite gym, annual attendance bonuses, enhanced holiday allowance, fantastic company pension scheme, a bottle of bubbly on your birthday (along with so many other wider benefits!)
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Flexible start + finish times and some opportunity to work from home.
This SEO Executive job is commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough, Castle Donington, East Leake, Shepshed, Kegworth, Long Whatton, Quorn, Mountsorrel, West Bridgeford and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”