£75-85,000 + pension
over 1 year ago
by agreement / asap
Sensor Electronic Engineer Manager PCB Wiltshire £75-85,000 + pension
- Engineering Manager to lead a team of new product introduction and ATE automated test engineers.
- Engineering management of new product acceptance and transfer into manufacturing.
- Managing the engineers and technicians in a team of 10.
- Electronics and sensors used in solar energy, electric vehicles, medical equipment.
- Experience in managing a team, ideally in an electronics, software and pre-production / production test ATE business setting.
- Knowledge of ATE and or automated test software development.
- A background in developing IC evaluation and production test solutions.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Degree educated engineer, probably leaning towards Electronics or Physics.
The company offers fantastic training opportunities to ensure you develop within the business. You will work on a range of new product and new technologies involved with solar energy, electric vehicles, medical equipment within an impressive facility.