£40,000 to £48,000
about 2 months ago
Senior Thermal Engineer, Coventry
- Thermal Engineer jobs, Thermal Test Engineer jobs, Automotive Engineer jobs, HVAC Engineer jobs.
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive R&D – cutting edge electric and autonomous vehicle technology development projects.
- Join a team responsible for supporting vehicle manufacturers to develop full vehicle thermal management systems for electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Automotive test and development engineering role that would suit an Engineer with a strong thermodynamics engineering background.
- £40,000 to £48,000 salary + hybrid working + excellent pension + 27 days holiday & all bank holidays + lots of wider benefits.
This Senior Thermal Engineer job will suit:
- You are likely to have experience of working within a Thermal Engineer, HVAC Engineer or similar engineering role with a strong focus on thermodynamics.
- You will have a strong understanding and knowledge of thermodynamics principals / the physics of HVAC, air conditioning, heat pump systems.
- Previous experience of 1D modelling using GT-Suite is beneficial but training can be provided.
- Any prior experience of automotive / vehicle applications would be advantageous but not essential.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or similar engineering discipline.
This Senior Thermal Engineer job will involve:
- Joining a team responsible for supporting vehicle manufacturers and tier one suppliers to develop full vehicle thermal management systems for electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Plan, conduct and execute a suite of tests for the development and optimisation of automotive heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) and powertrain thermal management systems.
- Identify and develop solutions for the performance improvement and efficiency optimisation of thermal systems for hybrid and electric vehicle applications.
- To support model-based design activities – 1D modelling of HVAC systems, powertrain cooling systems and battery thermal management systems using GT-Suite. Training can be provided for this.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.