£ Competitive Salary
4 months ago
Senior Technical Consultant / Applications Engineer / Senior Developer opportunity with a fantastic IT/Software service provider. This is a very friendly and team focused environment to work in, NOT an aggressive culture – the team often go out for a Pub lunch together. There’s a great opportunity here to have a big impact on the team and to play a big part in the growth of the business.
Salary Guideline: Excellent starting salary + Wider Benefits
This job will suit:
- A Senior Technical Consultant / Sharepoint Consultant / Software Applications Engineer / Senior Developer.
- Any prior experience with Microsoft Sharepoint, Office 365, Azure, workflow, node.js or similar software packages would be highly beneficial.
- A conscientious individual, working in a customer facing role that is looking to take on a key role within an SME environment.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Highly profitable and expanding SME, working across both the Public and Private sectors - fantastic reputation in the industry and high volume of referral / repeat business.
- This is a lovely business to work in; the team often go out together for a Pub Lunch so a very social / conscientious team.
- Salary Guideline: Excellent starting salary + wider benefits package
The job will involve:
- This role is going to look at migrating data, documents and management systems to the cloud – any experience of designing a solution to migrate a content management system to the cloud would be highly beneficial.
- This role also presents the opportunity to get involved in the Pre-sales process - working closely with a customer assessing their needs to then suggest a data migration solution.
- The person will then design / develop the solution in the office to meet the specifications from the Pre-sales meeting.
This job is commutable from High Wycombe, Reading, Slough, West London, Aylesbury, Oxford, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Farnborough and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd