27 days ago
Senior Systems Engineer, North London
- Senior Systems Engineer job, North London.
- Multi-site, Defence sector engineering business.
- Highly interesting / diverse projects, friendly culture, good track record of developing their people.
Senior Systems Engineer jobs role, we are looking for somebody with an electronics engineering or communications systems engineering background and exposure to working on Defence engineering / Defence systems technology projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business to support the delivery of systems engineering projects. You will be responsible for the development, integration, design and testing of electrical / electronic systems.
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
The Senior Systems Engineer job will suit:
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in an electrical engineering, systems engineering or similar engineering discipline.
- An individual with experience of communications systems from a range of sectors within a Defence, Aerospace or similar industry sector.
- Any experience of designing, programming or testing systems for a Defence application would be highly beneficial.
- You will need to be eligible for SC level security clearance.
The Senior Systems Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, working within a modern R&D facility.
- This is a market leader within their industry and a highly reputable engineering business.
- Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
This Senior Systems Engineer job is commutable from Barnet, Edgware, Watford, St Albans, Hatfield, East Barnet, Enfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply, please Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.