Commensurate with Experience
about 1 year ago
Senior Systems Engineer, North London
- Senior Systems Engineer job, North London.
- Multi-site, Defence sector engineering business.
- Highly interesting / diverse projects, friendly culture, good track record of developing their people.
Senior Systems Engineer jobs role, we are looking for somebody with an electronics engineering or communications systems engineering background and exposure to working on Aerospace or Defence focused communication technology projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business to support the delivery of systems engineering projects. You will be responsible for the development, integration, design and testing of electrical / electronic systems.
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
The Senior Systems Engineer job will suit:
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electrical engineering, systems engineering or similar engineering discipline.
- A Systems Engineer with experience of communications systems from a range of sectors e.g. Defence, Aerospace, Marine, Naval or similar industry sector.
- Any experience of designing, programming or testing systems for a Defence application would be beneficial.
- You MUST be eligible for SC level security clearance.
The Senior Systems Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, working within a modern R&D facility.
- This is a market leader within their industry and a highly reputable engineering business.
- Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
This Senior Systems Engineer job is commutable from Barnet, Edgware, Watford, St Albans, Hatfield, East Barnet, Enfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.