Ashby de la Zouch
£ Competitive Salary
over 2 years ago
Are you a degree qualified Structural Engineer or Civil Engineer seeking Senior Design Engineer / Project Engineer / Senior Civil Engineering type roles within the energy, utilities, oil & gas, civil engineering sector?
Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
This Senior Structural Engineer job will suit:
- A Structural Engineer or Civil Engineer with a design and analysis background.
- Experience of industrial, utilities, energy or infrastructure projects is beneficial.
- Any exposure to leading your own engineering projects including liaising with customers would be advantageous.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, civil, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- The company has a vibrant growing team, they moved to a brand new office development in 2017 to support their expansion.
- Excellent professional development support including the opportunity to become a Chartered Engineer if not already achieved.
- Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
The Senior Structural Engineer job will involve:
- Provide engineering consultancy, design and technical support to a range of infrastructure and utilities e.g. high pressure oil and gas pipelines and associated gas control stations and above ground installations.
- Feasibility studies, conceptual & detailed design and design reviews.
- Broad role within an engineering consultancy business so there will be plenty of opportunity to get involved in wider project related activities including customer liaison, site visits, contract reviews and sub contractor coordination.
This Senior Structural Engineer job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd