£ Competitive Salary
over 1 year ago
Senior Structural Engineer jobs role. Multi-professional civil, structural and geotechnical engineering practice. Strong work-life balance culture. Brand new, modern office working environment. High growth business.
Are you a degree qualified Structural Engineer or Civil Engineer with experience in structural design or construction seeking Senior Structural Design jobs in London?
Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, company pension contribution, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA health insurance, life assurance, paid professional subscriptions.
This Senior Structural Engineer job will suit:
- A Structural Engineer or Civil Engineer with experience in structural design or construction with good knowledge of British Standards and Eurocodes in Concrete, Steel, Masonary and Timber.
- We are seeking a candidate who will enjoy a broad a varied technical design role within a consultancy environment and embrace supporting the expansion of the London office through developing strong client relationships.
- Competency in using AutoCAD and a working knowledge of BIM/Revit Structures is preferred.
- You will be degree qualified in a Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction or very similar engineering discipline, your degree will be accredited by the ICE or IStructE.
The Senior Structural Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An established multi-professional civil, structural and geotechnical engineering practice with a clear strategy for sustainable business growth.
- Roughly 60 headcount at this brand new, state of the art office in the centre of London. The business has plans to double the size of the team in London over the next few years.
- The company employs over 500 people across a number of UK offices.
- The business is passionate about their people, strong work-life balance and opportunities to get involved in a number of charity, sports and community initiatives.
- Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, company pension contribution, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA health insurance, life assurance, paid professional subscriptions.
The Senior Structural Engineer job will involve:
- Developing the structural design, prepare supporting calculations and manage preparation of drawings for a wide range of commissions in all usual materials and structural forms.
- Assuming responsibility for projects of various sizes.
- Working as part of the structural engineering team on a range of projects predominately for clients in the public sector (education, healthcare, blue light, defence, utilities), this role provides a unique opportunity to develop within a dynamic team supported by a medium-sized multi-disciplinary consultancy.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd