over 1 year ago
Senior Stress Engineer Bedford MK43
- Providing Structural advise, analysis, test schedules and test reports
- Writing structures working files, stress reports
- To act as Lead Engineer taking responsibility for customer relationships
- Supporting and mentoring lower level stress team members
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
This Senior Stress Engineer job will suit:
- Degree Qualified Engineer in Mechanical / Aerospace or similar discipline
- Chartered Engineer status (or working towards)
- Knowledge of civil and military structural airworthiness requirements
- Proficient in the use of analysis software, including Mathcad and Strand 7
The Senior Stress Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Market leader in rapid prototyping of new aerospace concepts
- Well established company within Aerospace approvals
The Senior Stress Engineer job will involve:
- Act as Lead Engineer on selected projects as required, developing customer relationships and acquisition of follow on business
- Perform analysis to demonstrate the structural performance and safety of aircraft structures, equipment, systems and components and airworthiness regulations
- To provide Design or Structural consultancy services to clients
This job is commutable from Bedford Milton Keynes, Northampton, Luton and surrounding Buckinghamshire areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.