Commensurate with Experience
over 1 year ago
Senior Software Engineer – Robotic Vehicles
- Senior Software Engineer, Senior Software Development Engineer.
- Join a rapidly growing team working on cutting edge autonomous vehicle and robotic vehicle technology projects.
- Role would suit a Senior Software Engineer with a C++ and neural network design background.
- We can offer the opportunity to work on the very latest robotic vehicle technology projects; job security in a growing sector; and remote / flexible working.
- £40K - £60K salary commensurate with experience + excellent pension + 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays.
Senior Software Engineer jobs role, Senior Software Development Engineer jobs role. The company is an internationally recognised engineering R&D and consultancy organisation that forms part of a £1 billion t/o technology and engineering group.
This Senior Software Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A Software Engineer with a C++ and neural network design (PyTorch or similar) background.
- Experience of developing robotics based solutions e.g. autonomous vehicles, unmanned ground vehicles, remotely operated vehicles, automated guided vehicles, industrial robotics or similar technologies is preferred.
- We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer that can perform requirements capture & analysis and systems design.
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant software engineering or science or mathematics based discipline.
This Senior Software Engineer job will involve:
- Development of robotic autonomy algorithms capable of making robust decisions for planning and control.
- Development of perception algorithms utilising a range of sensor types.
- Support prototyping of autonomous systems and validate designs through a series of purpose-designed experiments – you will get the opportunity to support physical product trials and demonstrations. .
- Write system requirements, system test plans, and assist in validation testing.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised engineering R&D and consulting organisation.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Growth potential for those that want to develop into a Software Team Leader or Software Manager role
- Salary commensurate with experience (£40K - £60K), PLUS excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus, flexible and remote working.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.