Commensurate with Experience
20 days ago
Senior Software Engineer – Robot User Interfaces, Remote working available
- Senior Software Engineer. Software development of robot user interfaces.
- Join a rapidly growing team working on cutting edge autonomous vehicle and robotic vehicle technology projects.
- Role would suit a Software Engineer with experience of designing and implementing desktop and mobile user interfaces with C++.
- We can offer the opportunity to work on the very latest robotic vehicle technology projects; job security in a growing sector; and remote / flexible working available.
- Previous experience of working on automotive infotainment, robotics, autonomous vehicles, remotely operated vehicles or UGVs would be preferred.
Software Engineer jobs role, software development of robot user interfaces. The company is an internationally recognised engineering R&D and consultancy organisation that forms part of a £1 billion t/o technology and engineering group.
This Senior Software Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A Software Engineer with experience of designing and implementing desktop and mobile user interfaces using C++ to provide an intuitive and enjoyable user experience.
- Previous experience of Qt framework with QML is preferred.
- You will be able to demonstrate good experience of user interface design principals; storyboarding / mock ups and image manipulation.
- Experience within a technology development environment where user interface design is critical would be preferred e.g. automotive infotainment, autonomous vehicles, remotely operated vehicles, automated guide vehicles, industrial robotics, unmanned ground vehicles.
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant software engineering or science or mathematics based discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised vehicle engineering R&D and consulting organisation.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary commensurate with experience PLUS excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus, flexible working.
- The role is likely to commence on a remote working basis (all office based teams are working remotely 100% of the time).
This Senior Software Engineer job will involve:
- Designing and implementing user interfaces for controlling autonomous vehicles and robots.
- The design of user interfaces for all aspects of robotic systems, such as system setup, mission planning, operator control and sensor visualisation.
- Responsible for the implementation / coding of user interfaces.
- Gathering system requirements / user stories.
- Writing system test plans and assisting in validation testing.
This Senior Software Engineer job will be based remotely but the office is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Banbury.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.