£50,000 to £60,000
6 months ago
Senior Project Manager, Coventry
- Senior Project Manager jobs role, Programme Manager jobs role, Account Manager jobs role.
- Fantastic company culture + work from home flexibility.
- £50K - £60K salary + excellent pension + 27 days holiday & all bank holidays.
- Role would suit a project management professional with a strong engineering / technical industry background who is passionate about delivering exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive R&D – electric vehicles, autonomous vehicles, ADAS, CAV etc..
This Senior Project Manager role will suit:
- You are likely to have worked within a Project Manager, Programme Manager or perhaps an Account Manager role within an engineering, technical consulting or technical R&D environment.
- We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about project management, has a desire to lead a diverse range of projects and thrives on delivering an exceptional level of customer satisfaction.
- This Senior Project Manager role is not just about managing projects, there is a strong focus on customer satisfaction, project and business performance – strong link into the commercial team.
- You will have the ability and desire to understand, engage and influence the broader business at a more strategic level in collaboration with the commercial team.
This Senior Project Manager job will involve:
- This is not your everyday Programme Manager role. The role will be a split of leading multimillion pound complex engineering R&D projects and commercial / customer management e.g. spot opportunities for commercial development, customer satisfaction, enhancing bid quality, revenue forecasting.
- Ensure successful delivery of projects and a consistent high quality customer experience.
- Serve as the primary customer contact and point of escalation for projects.
- Work closely with the commercial team to manage customer accounts to deliver profitable sales volume, growth and high-quality proposals.
- Some leadership, coaching and mentoring of junior team members to maximise their potential but no direct reports.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised vehicle engineering R&D and consulting organisation.
- Salary commensurate with experience (£50K - £60K) plus excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays and wider benefits. The role will involve a mix of remote and office working alongside some UK and international travel as required on occasions.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.