£ Competitive Salary
3 months ago
Senior Programmer. An exciting opportunity for a Senior Programmer Engineer opportunity to be responsible for developing machining programming for high accuracy components in 3 and 5 axis, proving out new and existing programmes as well as controlling the program library to ISO9001 standards.
As Senior Programmer this will be an autonomous role where you will have the opportunity to grow with the role and implement your own ideas. You will be a key part of the team with a good deal of responsibility interfacing with the shop floor and the Manufacturing Engineers.
This Senior Programmer job will suit:
- Good CNC and machining knowledge (Milling, Turning. Grinding and EDM). CNC Milling the preference.
- CAD/CAM experience essential
- Any NX or Vericut experience is desirable
The Senior Programmer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Good starting salary and package! Flexibility with start / finish times.
- 200 headcount, £30m t/o, multi-site engineering / manufacturing business
- The company is known as a global leader in their field, which is testament to their innovation, quality and people
- A British manufacturing success story, they have a truly global reach and integrated supplier relationships with Rolls Royce and Siemens
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company
- Twice awarded the “Queen’s Award” for Enterprise
- An opportunity to play a major role as the business continues to expand.
The Senior Programmer job will involve:
- Develop machining programming
- Problem solving
- Develop and improving CNC programmes
- Create drawings and manufacturing instructions
This Senior Programmer jobs role is commutable from Leicester, Leicestershire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks