£40,000 to £50,000 DOE
12 months ago
Senior Production Engineer
- Hands on position with stacks of variety, from product development through to assembly and testing.
- Plan is for this person to step up into management. This company is predicting strong growth over the next couple of years.
Opportunity for a proven Production Engineer / Development Engineer, with a bias towards electronics, to join a growing business and develop wider management experience. This is a hands on role that will see you support all stages of the product life cycle. We are looking for someone who enjoys problem solving, and is capable of writing new product specifications, assembling prototypes, testing products and more. This is an ideal opportunity for those with a passion for engineering and enjoys working within a small team.
Salary & Package: Up to £50,000 for the right person.
This Senior Production Engineer job will suit:
- A hands on Engineer who enjoys a range of tasks and problem solving.
- Have a bias towards electronics engineering. Wider mechanical experience would also be very useful.
- Knowledge of NDT related products would be an advantage, but it isn’t essential.
The Senior Production Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established manufacturer who are looking to grow further over the next couple of years.
- Opportunity to develop management skills – we don’t need prior man management experience for this position.
- Very competitive salary for the right person.
- Company has very good tenure within the business.
The Senior Production Engineer job will involve:
- Delivering product integration, inspection, and testing.
- Problem Solving/Failure Analysis of product and supporting with 3rd line Service issues.
- Take initial designs through from concept to manufacture.
- Hands on experience of production/repair of electronic equipment.
- Provide technical input into customer documentation and manuals.
This job is commutable from Faringdon, Swindon, Oxford.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.