Salary TBC approx. Guide
over 1 year ago
Senior Product Manager
- FMCG retail Senior Product Manager jobs role (strategic senior role managing a product manager and reporting into the MD)
- Fast growth SME but with a 50+ year track record – massive opportunity to drive strategic growth, develop new products, be entrepreneurial but with the backing & investment of an established business (with well-known global brands)
- HQ is Nottingham / Nottinghamshire but we are flexible on your location (as senior product manager you will need to be 3 or 4 days in the office)
This senior product manager jobs role is a strategic role. It offers the opportunity to shape change and deliver growth. This dynamic business have a number of ideas and now need the skill and passion to help execute their plans; and of course we are looking for this senior product manager to have your own ideas to drive the product portfolios forward in line with the 5 year Business Vision.
Key characteristics of the Senior Product Manager:
- Driven & self-motivated – Must display a drive and energy, a passion to grow, a desire to do well. A positive can do attitude.
- Strategic & Commercially Astute – Aware of the FMCG market place and trading with retailers. Aware of commercial appropriateness and KPI management to drive the direction of our Product strategy. Able to make decisions based on analysis as well as gut
- Analytical with attention to detail – Able to analyse market data and spot trends, working with data and the Marketing and Sales Team to drive decisions.
- Innovative, Creative and Inquisitive – Challenges what’s possible, whilst delivering what’s practical, realistic and fit for purpose with the business strategy and product strategy.
- A good communicator who is transparent & honest – This in the King Pin of the business, so must be able to communicate and organise across the supply chain (Suppliers, warehouse, admin, sales, marketing, finance and SLT)
- The role will manage a small team. Previous management experience is essential
Are you a Senior Product manager who has some overlap to FMCG / working with large retail customers? Please note that this is NOT food FMCG, if your experience is 100% food FMCG it is less likely to be a good fit
The Senior Product Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 50+ year track record and a globally recognised brand. B2C. This is NOT a start-up but equally it’s not a corporate environment
- A Management Team passionate about enriching the lives of all employees not only professionally (via investment in career development) but also personally (via private healthcare, flexible working arrangements and continuous commitment to the mental health and wellbeing of their employees).
- A young, energetic, passionate and loyal team, working within a strong values-based culture where pace and energy, grit and determination, integrity, humility and making tomorrow even better are valued above all.
- A clear purpose and mission for the business, including a documented five year vision outlining the tactics and strategies for sustainable growth.
- Unwavering commitment to the environment, with short term and long term initiatives across all areas of the business to mitigate carbon footprint, ensure sustainability and ultimately negate their environmental impact.
This Senior Product Manager jobs role has some work from home flexibility. HQ is near Nottingham but you could be based in Nottingham, Grantham, Newark, Melton Mowbray, Lincoln, Loughborough, Stamford, Peterborough, Bourne, Spalding or areas commutable to Nottingham / Grantham (East Midlands, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire)
To apply for this job, please contact Edward Smith at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.