£75-80,000 + car allowance+pension
over 1 year ago
date to suit
Senior Mechanical Engineer Manager Surrey £75,000-80,000 + car +pension
- Work in a world class mechanical engineering business with an excellent reputation in mechanical drives, gearbox, mechanical power and transmissions, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical couplers and drive shafts.
- Great job security; diverse customer base in Mechanical Engineering for mechanical power, lifting gear, rail, transport, marine and offshore.
- £75-80,000 salary and pension and car allowance
This Senior Mechanical Engineer job will suit:
- A qualified Mechanical Engineer with a degree, HND or HNC and the ability to review and approve designs relating to equipment such as mechanical drives, gearboxes, mechanical coupling, lifting gear, mechanical power or drive shaft mechanical power transmissions.
- And with experience of reverse engineering and mechanical engineering design of safety critical mechanical equipment and the engineering design management processes relating to safety critical equipment.
- And team management experience.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer job will involve:
- Reverse engineering and assessing the design of mechanical assemblies, and making improvements which reduce product failure, and reduce maintenance overhaul and repair issues.
- Management of engineers.
- Manage and influence Design & Engineering Change and Engineering Drawing Control.
- Recommendation of new designs to reduce warranty, product failure or equipment maintenance costs.
This job is commutable from Croydon, Surrey, Bromley, Sutton, Mitcham, Purley.
To apply please email your CV to Ian Yoxen Euro Projects Recruitment on email@example.com
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”