£45-50,000 salary and pension and car allowance
almost 2 years ago
date to suit
Senior Mechanical Engineer Croydon £45-50k + car
- Work in a world class mechanical engineering business with an excellent reputation in mechanical drives, gearbox, mechanical power and transmissions, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical couplers and drive shafts.
- Great job security; diverse customer base in Mechanical Engineering for mechanical power, lifting gear, rail, transport, marine and offshore.
- £45-50,000 salary and pension and car allowance
This Senior Mechanical Engineer job will suit:
- A qualified Mechanical Engineer with Chartered Engineer status or capable of reaching C.Eng or I.Eng status.
- With knowledge of mechanical drives, gearboxes, mechanical coupling or lifting gear, mechanical power and drive shaft mechanical power transmissions.
- With the ability to read mechanical engineering drawings, understand mechanical equipment designs, requirements capture, engineering drawings control or BS 8888 and the ability to make sound technical engineering decisions on safety critical equipment.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer job will involve:
- Reverse engineering and assessing the design of mechanical assemblies and components using FEA and load calculations.
- Manage and influence Engineering Change and Engineering Drawing Control.
- Recommendation of new designs to reduce warranty, product failure or equipment maintenance costs.
This job is commutable from Croydon, Surrey, Bromley, Sutton, Mitcham, Purley.
To apply please email your CV to Ian Yoxen Euro Projects Recruitment on email@example.com
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”