£45,000 to £55,000
20 days ago
Senior Key Account Manager, Leicestershire
- Senior Key Account Manager jobs role, Head of Account Management jobs role.
- Established and successful fleet management and vehicle hire business, growing business that is an employer of choice within the industry.
- This role would suit an experienced Account Manager or Customer Service Executive with a commercial vehicle / HGV fleet management / fleet hire industry background.
- A company that cares passionately about employing and nurturing the very best talent and having a working environment where people can truly flourish.
- Salary commensurate with experience (£45K - £55K as a guide) plus company car + pension + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + life assurance.
This Senior Key Account Manager job will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate with a commercial vehicle / HGV fleet management / fleet hire industry background.
- A previous track record of working within an account management or sales management role or a very strong customer service / customer experience focused business function.
- The role is account management / customer experience focused rather than a sales role, but we are looking for a candidate that can spot and help develop commercial opportunities for the business.
- The company have an excellent reputation for building high quality relationships and delivering outstanding customer service.
- If you are looking to develop your leadership and management experience, then this is a very exciting opportunity for you as we are looking for this role to include the management of a small Account Management team.
This Senior Key Account Manager job will involve:
- This role is focussed on customer attraction, retention and growth. You will also have future responsibility for leading, coaching and mentoring a small account management team.
- You will be responsible for looking after a portfolio of key customer accounts, which you will nurture and develop.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for the customer onboarding process, customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Work in tandem with the sales / business development team in the early part of the customer’s journey.
- Support the customer throughout their journey, including being the escalation point for the customer, effectively being the glue between sales, operations and the customer.
This Senior Key Account Manager job is commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Loughborough, Tamworth, Rugby.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.