£35,000 - £52,000
over 1 year ago
Senior Functional Safety Engineer. Automotive / vehicle functional safety activities, ISO26262, FMEA, FTA, reliability engineering projects. Functional Safety Engineer role within an internationally recognised center of automotive engineering excellence, working with automotive OEMs, automotive tier 1 / 2, military and off-highway vehicle manufacturers.
Salary Range: £35,000 to £52,000 plus excellent benefits including company pension, 27 days holidays and bonus.
This Senior Functional Safety Engineer job will suit:
- You are likely to have worked within a functional safety, systems engineering, electrical/electronic engineering or software engineering job.
- Experience within an automotive engineering, consulting, military vehicle, off-highway, semiconductor manufacturing or other safety-related business is preferred.
- Experience of embedded systems engineering, particularly safety-related systems and associated standards e.g. one of the following MISRA, ISO26262, IEC61508, ISO13849, ISO15998) is preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering or similar science based subject area.
Job Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- Our client is an internationally recognised center of engineering excellence in the automotive industry, with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- Newly created job driven through strategic business expansion and company growth.
- Salary range of between £35,000 to £52,000 plus excellent benefits including company pension, 27 days holidays and bonus.
The job will involve:
- Functional safety activities for internal and external customers. Projects are likely to cover consultancy / engineering delivery within the areas of functional safety, systems engineering, reliability engineering or cyber security.
- Developing safety concepts, requirements and architecture.
- Hazard identification, analysis, and risk management.
- Wider activities will include developing safety cases, independent safety assessment, verification and validation planning.
This Senior Functional Safety Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Banbury.
To apply, please contact Charlotte Findell