KL / 190806-093538-EP-INDHP
11 months ago
Senior FEA Engineer, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
- Automotive R&D, product development business.
- Modern, state of the art office, R&D and manufacturing facility.
- The opportunity to lead and take ownership of the FEA side of product development.
- Competitive salary + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days).
Senior FEA Engineer to support product development through leading FE analysis requirements from initial concept and project definition to design release. Lead, undertake and deliver FEA analysis on complex mechanical engineering systems. FE analysis is focused on product durability – this could include modal, bending moment, random vibration, static loads, shock loads, thermal loading. Ownership of FE analysis workload within projects. Drive correlation of FEA results with experimental test data. Train and mentor less experienced Engineers, helping to define their technical workload.
This Senior FEA Engineer / Principal FEA Engineer job will suit:
- A FEA Engineer with knowledge and experience of structural fatigue and durability analysis techniques.
- Specific experience of using Ansys would be beneficial but other FEA software packages is OK.
- Any experience of working within an automotive product development environment would be advantageous.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar engineering or science based discipline.
The Senior FEA Engineer / Principal FEA Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Senior FEA Engineer / Principal FEA Engineer to play a key role within a broad product development team.
- Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This Senior FEA Engineer / Principal FEA Engineer job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190806-093538