£ Competitive Salary
8 months ago
Fantastic opportunity to develop your skillset both personally and professionally! Newly created position due to growth. You will be directly involved with the development and testing of an electronic system for the Safety Systems industry to further diversify a business that highly values employee input.
Salary Guideline: Circa £50K Dependent on experience + 25 days holiday and Breakfast and Lunch are provided by the company every day!
Are you an Senior Electronic Engineer / Senior Electronics Design Engineer looking for a new opportunity in the Hereford/Hertfordshire area? This Production Test Engineer jobs role is with a well-established but rapidly expanding engineering SME.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Electronics Engineer with an Electronic Engineering / Product / Systems Background.
- Previous experience of designing for EMC would be highly beneficial.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Software, Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Primarily we are seeking Design Engineers with experience of Analog/Digital Electronics, who are excited by the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative technology business that will invest in your career and personal development.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Innovative, dynamic engineering business that develops and manufactures Safety system technology for industrial / Oil & Gas markets.
- Genuine opportunity to become a key part of a growing business with good scope for career and personal development.
- A company that is passionate about their employees, a company where the culture is focused on providing a stimulating and happy working environment.
- Salary: Circa £50,000 dependent on experience.
The job will involve:
- Design / Re-design of Prototype products of new and existing products.
- You will work closely with an external EMC Testing facility to design products for EMC.
- Looking at both Analog and Digital Electronic products.
- Managing the current team of Electronics / RF Engineers at the business.
- Great opportunity to develop your own role and career accordingly. The business is growing and values employee input, this is a new position so you will have a high amount of influence in tailoring the position.
This job is commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Gloucester, Monmouth, Tillington, Clehonger, Ledbury, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.