Burton upon Trent
£40,000 to £55,000
about 2 months ago
Senior Electrical & Controls Engineer, DE14, Staffordshire
Senior Electrical & Controls Engineer, Food & Drink, Automation, PLC/SCADA, Building Services, Blue Chip customers.
c£50-52,000 basic plus car allowance and lucrative bonus. Key Blue Chip clients. Key role in the team!
This job will suit:
- Seasoned Electrical/Controls Engineer with a broad experience base –
- Automation/PLC/SCADA design
- HV/LV distribution
- Lighting, Fire Alarms, Small Power
- Process Commissioning
- Engineering specification, tender documentation, cost control
- Full project responsibility, cradle to grave
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Enthusiastic multi-disciplined teams
- Up to £52,000 basic plus full benefits package
- Chance to work throughout the UK and abroad
- Exciting, diverse projects
The job will involve:
- Developing electrical & controls solutions for customers in the Food & Drinks sectors
- Customer liaison, site visits, handing over turnkey projects
- Ensuring delivery of projects within agreed framework..
This job is commutable from Derby, Burton upon Trent, Lichfield, Birmingham, Tamworth, Ashby, Leicester, Ashbourne, Uttoxeter, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Walsall and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: VF / 190626-105201