Commensurate with Experience
almost 2 years ago
Senior Design Engineer, Bolton
- Senior Design Engineer jobs, Senior Mechanical Design Engineer jobs.
- Senior Design Engineer role within a dynamic and growing motorcycle engineering business – the business has tripled in size in the last few years.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Motorcycle Design Engineer to work on full new model ranges from concept to production.
- The success of the business is based on having a fantastic team and a truly innovative range of production models.
This Senior Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Mechanical Design Engineer with previous experience of motorcycle design – specific experience of designing a variety of components and assemblies would be advantageous e.g. fabrications, castings, forgings, CNC, injection mould and vacuum formed components.
- Previous experience of using SolidWorks CAD would be beneficial but experience of using other CAD packages e.g. Creo, Inventor, CATIA is absolutely fine.
- Any further experience in the following areas would be beneficial; FEA, project management, electrical engineering.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in a mechanical engineering or automotive engineering or motorsport engineering or similar engineering discipline.
This Senior Design Engineer job will have the following responsibilities:
- Senior Design Engineer role focussed on new product design and validation from concept through to final production along with on-going engineering support of current production lines.
- A typical project could involve type approval of current models or a full new model range from concept to production.
- Conceptual design, detail design for manufacture, technical documentation, design calculations and feasibility studies.
- Regular liaison with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
This Senior Design Engineer job is commutable from Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Blackburn, Wigan, Leigh, Oldham, Burnley.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.