£40,000 to £43,000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Design Engineer
- Newly created position within an R&D environment. Role focuses more on prototyping.
- Would suit a strong product design background and some electromechanical knowledge.
- Product includes motors, drives and other electrical parts so an appreciation of how they operate and impact mechanical design is important.
Great opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer who is looking to work on new products for an established business. Experience of heavy equipment / capital plant machinery would be ideal for this role. Wider hydraulics and castings knowledge would also be beneficial. The company use Creo CAD package but are flexible for the right person.
Salary & Package: c£40,000 to £43,000 as a guide. 25 days holiday. Wider perks available
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with heavy engineering knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Creo CAD package (not essential).
- Hydraulic system design experience.
- Plant machinery / Quarry equipment background.
The Mechanical Design Engineer job will involve:
- Working with Design engineers, produce full manufacturing specification package including Engineering BOMs.
- Using Creo CAD package to modify existing designs / create new designs.
- Project management duties updating customers along the way.
The Mechanical Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work within a global employer on a range of design projects.
- Competitive salary to match your level of experience. Group benefits package too.
- Progression opportunities, chance to create new designs.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.