£50,000 to £55,000
about 1 month ago
Senior Design Engineer
- Varied design position that will see you manage all design projects of plant equipment.
- Small, friendly company culture. A focal point within the design department of the business.
Opportunity for a Senior Design Engineer with exposure to project management. Working within a small team, we ideally need an experienced Design Engineer who has a background within the waste water sector. The role will see you lead design projects and liaise with a range of subcontractors and suppliers. Mechanically biased position but any exposure to electrical design would be a bonus.
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 as a guide.
This Senior Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Senior Design Engineer with some prior experience within the waste water sector.
- A Mechanical bias and familiar designing plant equipment.
- Wider projects experience – this is a smaller business so there is a lot of variety within the role. Including liaising with suppliers, customers, sub contractors etc.
- Solidworks and AutoCAD experience would be an advantage.
- Some brief tendering duties so any experience around this would be useful. This is not an essential requirement though.
The Senior Design Engineer job will involve:
- Project Management all design elements of the project including design and integration of plant and equipment
- Procurement of specialist plant and equipment
- Financial management of the project budget and accountability for the project deliverables
- Management of design sub-contractors and design deliverables
- Client sign off and all necessary design deliverables and documentation
- Prepare design drawings for fabrication and installation with approved subcontractors.
This job is commutable from Hinckley, Leicester, Coventry, Nuneaton, Coalville, Rugby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.