£ Competitive Salary
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Design Engineer looking for a really interesting design opportunity where you can make a real difference and develop as the business grows?
A fantastic design opportunity for a company that provides world class technical innovation, research and development services to deliver exciting, effective and efficient concepts to their customers. With strong growth forecast over the next couple of years, this is a great time to be a part of the team.
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- Someone who enjoys problem solving and delivering on bespoke design projects
- Degree educated in an engineering discipline
- Someone who enjoys a fast paced environment with lots of variety within the role
- Good communicator and Management skills– happy developing people internally as well as liaising with suppliers and customers
- 3D CAD expertise – ideally Solid Edge but any 3D CAD package is fine
The Design Engineer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A chance to be part of a fantastic design engineering team involved in interesting projects. Some management duties, a chance to build and develop these skills.
- You will get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of technical engineering challenges within an expansive portfolio and be at the forefront of an organisation which is growing, creating and innovating
- Flexible starting salary depending on experience + package.
- Interpreting design briefs and providing creative solutions to design problems
- Working on the design and development of new and existing products
- Taking ownership of design projects. Providing technical support to customers
This Design Engineer job is commutable from Lincoln, Sleaford, Boston, Horncastle, Woodhall Spa and Lincolnshire