£40,000 to £50,000
3 months ago
Senior Control Systems Engineer, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Control Systems Engineer jobs, Systems Engineer jobs, SCADA Engineer jobs.
- Newly created Control Systems Engineer position to support the delivery of a diverse range of safety control systems / hardware and software system engineering projects.
- Multi-site, successful engineering business within the rail and process safety sector winning new contracts and continuing to grow.
- Diverse projects, friendly culture, lots of training and development available, the company have an excellent track record of developing their people.
- £40K - £50K salary + pension + flexible working + early finish on a Friday + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + private health.
This Senior Control Systems Engineer role will suit:
- You will become an integral member of an agile SME engineering organisation that design, manufacture and deliver safety control systems / automation systems / hardware and software systems to the rail sector.
- You will be an Engineer ideally with some experience of control systems or hardware and software systems or PLC control systems or SCADA systems or automation systems or similar products.
- You will have the opportunity to liaise with customers / attend customer sites for project progress meetings and oversee testing / commissioning if necessary.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electrical engineering, electronics engineering, systems engineering or similar engineering discipline.
This Senior Control Systems Engineer job will involve:
- The role will be focused on delivering projects that will be systems integration, design, testing and commissioning of electrical / electronic / software systems focused.
- This is a project engineering / project delivery focused role so you will have a breath of responsibilities across the project lifecycle, this is likely to include customer liaison, design reviews, some technical content, overseeing testing and commissioning.
- Role may involve some travel to customer project sites (UK based) when appropriate.
Company Overview & Benefits:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- You will be joining a growing company with an excellent track record of developing and promoting people within their business.
- Successful and growing engineering business, 3 UK sites, securing new contracts in UK and international markets.
- Salary & Package: £40K - £50K plus paid overtime. Company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, remote working available, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.