£ Competitive Salary
about 2 months ago
Are you seeking Control System Engineer, Automotive Engineer, Control Engineer jobs, automotive industry jobs? This Control Systems Engineer jobs role is with advanced engineering consultancy organisation working on pioneering technology developments for hybrid and electric vehicles.
This Senior Control Systems Engineer job will suit:
- We are seeking a candidate that is passionate about working at the forefront of the automotive / vehicle engineering sector – cutting edge technology development for hybrid and electric vehicle projects.
- A Control Systems Engineer / Automotive Engineer with a fundamental understanding of vehicle systems.
- Previous exposure to powertrain, driveline, transmission, steering, battery, electric motor, control algorithm or similar vehicle technology based development projects would be highly advantageous.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an engineering, science or mathematics based discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits including 10% bonus, 5% pension, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start & finish times, life assurance, income protection, free parking, onsite subsidised restaurant.
- Advanced engineering consultancy organisation with a global reputation in the development of automotive transmission and driveline systems.
- Fantastic working environment – brand new office, test and workshop facilities based on a world class technology park development.
- SME UK company that is an integral part of a multinational technology development and manufacturing business.
The Senior Control Systems Engineer job will involve:
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge transmission and driveline system research, development and production projects for premium low volume automotive manufacturers including hybrid and electric vehicle applications.
- You will be given the freedom to take ownership of your own packages of work.
- Algorithm design and implementation using tools such as Matlab / Simulink or similar.
- Vehicle and controller communication networks development / integration e.g. CAN, CAN-FD, J1939.
- Vehicle and test rig based control system testing and calibration.
This Senior Control System Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Hinckley, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Warwickshire.
To apply, please contact Charlotte Findell