£40,000 to £50,000
30 days ago
Senior CAV Engineer
- Senior CAV Engineer jobs role, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles jobs role.
- Fantastic opportunity for a CAV Engineer to join a growing team working on cutting edge connected and autonomous vehicle technology projects.
- Fantastic company culture + work from home flexibility 2/3 days per week.
- Role would suit an Automotive Engineer / CAV Engineer / Development Engineer working with CAV technologies / delivering connected and autonomous vehicle technical solutions.
- £40K - £50K salary commensurate with experience + excellent pension contribution + 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays + bonus.
Are you an Automotive Engineer with a CAV, connected and autonomous vehicles background that wants to work at the forefront of research and development for connected and autonomous vehicles?
This Senior CAV Engineer jobs role will suit:
- An Automotive Engineer / Development Engineer / Project Engineer with previous experience of working with CAV technologies / delivering connected and autonomous vehicle technical solutions.
- Your experience may have been gained within a vehicle manufacturer, 1st tier supplier, technical consulting or similar engineering environments.
- You will be passionate and enthusiastic about advanced engineering / future technology development, particularly within the automotive industry.
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant engineering or science-based discipline.
This Senior CAV Engineer job will involve:
- Working as part of an industry leading team you will have an important role in delivering innovative, world leading solutions to meet current and future challenges for connected and autonomous vehicles / CAV development and deployment.
- Deliver high quality engineering and consultancy to support customer requirements aligned to the delivery of robust, safe and reliable CAV technologies.
- Lead the technical delivery of specific packages of work within large and complex projects.
- Client liaison, mentoring and development of more junior engineers, supporting the development of the team’s technical capabilities.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.