£ Competitive Salary
over 2 years ago
Senior Buyer, job vacancy. Procurement and buying of raw materials and industrial factory consumables. The Senior Buyer will control purchasing including cost downs, dual sourcing, supplier performance analysis, vendor rating, inventory control. This is a Senior Buyer suited to someone that has been a buyer, and has experience of working with colleagues in sales, production planning and forecasting, supply chain and warehousing.
Salary & Package: negotiable day rate according to experience.
This job will suit:
- A person with a Purchasing, Buying or Procurement background, probabaly with experience of working industrial, manufacturing, production type workplaces.
- Experience should include costs control, cost down, vendor selection and dual sourcing, vendor rating and inventory control.
- The ability to work with colleagues in sales, production planning, warehopuse and finance teams will be important.
- Experience of using ERP systems would be important.
- Some experience of team leading would be useful.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An established business, good job security, and a diverse customer base.
- Professional business with formal quality accreditaions, and a commitment to developing people.
This job is commutable from Lichfield, Ashby, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Atherstone, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coleshill.
To apply please contact Dawn McKenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd