£35,000 + pension
11 months ago
by agreement / asap
Senior Buyer Manufacturing Production £35k Coventry
- Purchasing raw materials, metal assemblies and indirect spend for a manufacturing and production factory.
- Suitable for a Senior Buyer or a Purchasing Manager from production, manufacturing or engineering company.
- The bill of materials is pretty simple, and the indirect spend is the usual combination of purchasing and negotiating contracts for packaging, FLT service contract renewals, energy and purchasing of manufacturing consumables etc.
- No people management. The Senior Buyer works alongside the planner / logistics person.
- This is a fairly standard, factory based Senior Buyer role, £7-10m spend on fairly regular/repeat orders.
- They use Navision Dynamics but any MRP / ERP skills are transferrable for this stand alone purchasing senior buyer role.
Salary & Package: £35,000 + pension
This job is commutable from Rugby, Warwick, Coventry, Solihull, Coleshill, Hinckley, Nuneaton. and surrounding areas
Toapply please contact Ian Yoxen on email@example.com
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”