6 days ago
Senior Buyer – Engineering Parts Chesterfield
- Senior Buyer for an expanding engineering manufacturing business.
- Negotiate contracts, select suppliers, evaluate their effectiveness, and build relationships with existing suppliers to deliver a modern purchasing strategy in a growing business.
- Drive cost reduction and meet KPI’s on OTIF, lead-time and quality.
Interviews will be held in a Corona Virus compliant environment.
Salary & Package: £38,000 - £40,000
This Senior Buyer job will suit:
- Buyer / Procurement person with background in engineering manufacturing business
- Ambitious person ready for stepping up from Senior Buyer to a leadership role within 6-12months.
- Strong negotiation / analytical / numeral skills
- A person who likes to “get things done” prioritising, influencing engineers by using data and decisiveness
The Senior Buyer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business with a modern facility and lots of investment in people, facilities and equipment.
- Technology-based company with specialist expertise and experience in the design, engineering and manufacturing.
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company.
The Senior Buyer job will involve:
- Responsible for supplier selection, negotiation, pricing and inventory management
- Manage new supplier relationships as well as existing
- Driving cost reduction and meet KPI’s on OTIF, lead-time and Quality
- Managing supplier KPI’s & Vendor rating
This job is commutable from Chesterfield, Sheffield, Worksop, and surrounding North Derbyshire areas
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.