£38,000 - £42,000
10 months ago
- This role will be well suited to a Technical Buyer, Engineering Buyer, Senior Buyer accustomed to working within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- We want a strong negotiator, experienced with contract management and driving cost savings through for a business.
- Working for an SME business and accustomed to being the sole buyer – purchasing machined components, plastic mouldings and other manufactured materials.
- Excellent salary and overall package £38,000 - £42,000 approximately.
The Senior Buyer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established and profitable engineering / manufacturing SME (approx. £15m t/o. 50 headcount).
- A chance to really make an impact and see the impact of your role within a small business.
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Excellent starting salary + wider company benefits. Based from Andover with some flexible working.
This Senior Buyer jobs role will suit:
- A Senior Buyer, Purchasing or Procurement professional from a manufacturing or engineering industry who is accustomed to sourcing engineered material.
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills. This is a well rounded commercially focussed purchasing role, you will be getting involved at a much more strategic level and be able to make a real impact within an SME business.
- Experience with sourcing within the UK and internationally, export and import knowledge would be beneficial.
- CIPS qualification.
This buyer jobs role is based near Basingstoke commutable from Basingstoke, Andover, Salisbury, Newbury, Wiltshire Hampshire
To apply for this job, please contact Danny Turnock via email: email@example.com
Reference : DT130742