£35000 - £40000
4 months ago
Senior Buyer, 3-6months fixed term contract, £35,000 - £40,000, Leighton Buzzard
- Buyer Purchasing job vacancy for minimum of 3-6months duration with a high chance of developing into a permanent role
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000.
- Medium sized life science, manufacturing & technology business who are experiencing excellent growth which is expected to continue for the next 5 years at least.
- Purchasing a diverse BOMs across mechanical and electrical / electronics commodities.
- The job involves purchasing procurement of goods, materials and services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Working closely with production teams to be able to procure engineering materials used within the manufacturing process.
This Senior Buyer jobs role will suit:
- A Buyer who has some experience within engineering or manufacturing and a varied BOMs bill of Materials covering electrical and mechanical purchasing.
- A Senior Buyer used to working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- A Buyer with experience of MRP / ERP systems (SAP) and also with Excel spreadsheets (Pivot tables / V lookups).
- Measuring and managing supplier performance.
The Senior Buyer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company is going through a period of real growth in the UK and expanding worldwide, in the short term (5 years) this is set to continue at a rapid pace due to investment and excellent company performance.
- The business is leading technology business within their market, design and manufacturing a bespoke product.
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company – the facilities are very impressive.
This job is commutable from Leighton Buzzard, Milton Keynes, Dunstable, Luton, Bletchley and the surround areas.
If you are immediately available and interested in this role then please contact Danny Turnock by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Thank you for taking the time to apply.