over 1 year ago
- Senior Buyer jobs Leicester.
- Growing business who supply advanced machinery for aerospace, automotive, energy and nuclear.
- Experienced hands-on Senior Buyer who has worked within an engineering / manufacturing environment
This Senior Buyer job will suit:
- Ability to read engineering drawings and have discussions with suppliers / colleagues around these drawings.
- A hands-on Buyer who has the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels.
- Good initiative, someone who can problem solve and think outside the box
The Senior Buyer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent starting salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Bonus scheme
- 37.5 hours per week
The Senior Buyer job will involve:
- Drive performance of suppliers
- Price negotiation
- Delivery negotiation
- Have accountability and responsibility
- Operational and strategic purchasing
This Senior Buyer job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.