over 1 year ago
Senior Airworthiness Engineer Bedford MK43
- Production of initial design airworthiness documentation leading to the certification of modifications and repairs.
- Lead work packages for defined certification programmes to time, quality and budget.
- Regular checks for changes to civil and military airworthiness requirements.
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
This Senior Airworthiness Engineer job will suit:
- Experience in Initial Airworthiness; more aligned to design process and gaining airworthiness approval from relevant bodies.
- Degree Qualified Engineer in Mechanical / Aerospace or similar discipline
- Experience within an aerospace design organization.
- Good knowledge of airframe and system design
- Must be eligible for UK Security Clearance
The Senior Airworthiness Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Market leader in rapid prototyping of new aerospace concepts
- Well established company within Aerospace approvals
The Senior Airworthiness Engineer job will involve:
- Producing design airworthiness documentation coordinating Office of Airworthiness activities, leading to the certifications of the modifications and repairs
- Compilation of classification forms and compliance matrices for each project
- Be the Lead Airworthiness Engineer on projects, developing customer relationships and follow-on business
This job is commutable from Bedford Milton Keynes, Northampton, Luton and surrounding Buckinghamshire areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.