Ashby de la Zouch
£ Competitive Salary
5 months ago
Senior Accountant jobs role. Newly created role within an engineering business for a qualified Accountant with some industry experience or looking to move into industry from an accountancy practice environment. Role will develop into a broader commercial management position. Flexible and agile business working across UK and international market sectors.
Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Senior Accountant job will suit:
- A qualified accountant with the communication skills to effectively engage and build strong relationships at board level and with wider internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have a strong financial background to get under the bonnet of a business but have the ability to work in a broader commercial role where you will become a partner to the executive team to help make key financial decisions and influence business strategy.
The Senior Accountant job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- £12m t/o, 80 headcount rapidly growing engineering business who value loyalty and integrity – a lot of people have developed their careers with the business over a number of years.
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Having invested heavily in new systems and technology development the business is experiencing substantial growth in its core UK and international markets. This is a newly created role to support that growth.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Senior Accountant job will involve:
- Working closely with the board of directors to manage the commercial aspects of the business and help shape the future direction of the business.
- You will work as an internal commercial partner to the executive team, sales, project management and engineering teams to support discussions around terms of conditions, project financial performance, compensation events and other similar topics.
- Costing and pricing system development and maintenance.
- Development of the procurement function and capability including subcontracting arrangements.
- Commercial insurances and performance bonding reviews and agreements.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.