Ashby de la Zouch
JL / 190702-113512-EP
about 1 year ago
SCADA Systems Engineer
- Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire based SCADA Systems Engineer job.
- Medium sized rail / process sector engineering business (multi-site).
- £35K - £40K, paid overtime, flexible working hours and early finish on a Friday!
- Diverse projects, friendly culture, good track record of developing their people.
SCADA Systems Engineer jobs role, we are looking for somebody with a SCADA / PLC / systems engineering background and exposure to working on rail engineering / rail systems technology projects. Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business to support the delivery of systems engineering projects. Development of systems integration, design, testing and commissioning of electrical / electronic systems including technical documentation.
The SCADA Systems Engineer job will suit:
- Are you a SCADA Engineer or Systems Engineer with experience of working on rail engineering / rail systems projects?
- You will become an integral member of an agile SME engineering organisation that design, manufacture and deliver integrated communication management systems / safety critical automation systems to the rail sector.
- Due to the varied nature of the business and projects, your role will be broad and interesting. As well as the technical content you will have the opportunity to liaise with customers / attend customer sites for project progress meetings and oversee testing / commissioning if necessary.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in an electrical engineering, systems engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The SCADA Systems Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- You will be joining a rapidly growing company who value loyalty and integrity – a lot of people have developed their careers with the business over a number of years.
- Salary & Package: £35K - £40K as an initial guideline plus paid overtime. Wider benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
This SCADA Systems Engineer job is commutable from Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Long Eaton, Derby, Tamworth, Lichfield, Swadlincote Leicester, Coaville. Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford on Tel: 01530 833 825 or email: email@example.com
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Reference: JL / 190702-113512-EP