ml / 210217-104306
11 months ago
SAP Planner. Ashby-De-La-Zouch. £35,000
This SAP Planner job will suit:
- Minimum 2-years SAP user experience (across different business functions)
- Analytical & problem solving
- Experienced in designing & implementing change processes
- Experienced in training other SAP users
The SAP Planner job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Up to £35,000 depending on experience + benefits package
- Established, successful manufacturing company
- Long-term career opportunities
The SAP Planner job will involve:
- Identify where business processes are broken, identify a solution and work with stakeholders at all levels to resolve and integrate within SAP
- In-House SAP Trainer
- Facilitate SAP testing, document changes and train others on changes
- Design & deliver appropriate training materials
This job is commutable from Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Coalville, Loughborough, Tamworth, Birmingham, Leicester, Derby, and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 210217-104306