8 days ago
Sales Trainee, Loughborough, LE12
Sales Trainee jobs role. An exciting opportunity to work for a well-established and well known, family-owned business supplying into companies such as Google and Barratt Development. This will be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to begin a long term career within a commercially focused role working with a range of B2B customers. Excellent development and training opportunities will also be provided.
Salary Guideline: Highly competitive starting base salary + fantastic wider benefits.
This job will suit:
- Someone with commercial / customer facing experience. You could be working in a customer service / sales role, but looking for a good growth opportunity
- You will need to have good communication skills and not afraid to speak with customers, you will be communicating professionally, over the phone by email and occasionally face to face.
- Above all else have a can do attitude and the willingness to learn & develop!
- You must be local to Loughborough and be able to commute to and from the office.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Very friendly and welcoming team. This is a nice, professional environment to work in and a great company culture to learn & grow within.
- Well established and profitable business so there is frequent investment in new processes as well as staff training and development – employee engagement is a key part of their culture!
- One of the market leaders for what they do, plenty of development opportunities to move into a more senior role through structured training.
The job will involve:
- Office based role working alongside the sales & commercial team, learning how to deal with a B2B customer base.
- Dealing with customers by phone, email and on occasion face to face, offering support, identifying & qualifying sales leads for account managers.
- A structured training and development plan to bring you up to speed and give you an excellent commercial grounding – learn about purchase orders, invoicing, proposals and sales administration.
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Hathern, Castle Donington, Long Whatton, Kegworth, East Leake, Diesworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email or call 01530 833 825