over 1 year ago
Sales Trainee jobs role. An exciting opportunity to work for a well-established and well known, family-owned business supplying into companies such as Google and Barratt Development. This will be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to begin a long term career within a commercially focused role working with a range of B2B customers. Excellent development and training opportunities will also be provided.
Salary Guideline: Highly competitive starting base salary + fantastic wider benefits.
This Sales Trainee job will suit:
- Someone with commercial / customer facing experience. You could be working in a customer service / sales role, but looking for a good growth opportunity
- You will need to have good communication skills and not afraid to speak with customers, you will be communicating professionally, over the phone by email and occasionally face to face.
- Above all else have a can do attitude and the willingness to learn & develop!
- You must be local to Loughborough and be able to commute to and from the office.
The Sales Trainee job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Very friendly and welcoming team. This is a nice, professional environment to work in and a great company culture to learn & grow within.
- Well established and profitable business so there is frequent investment in new processes as well as staff training and development – employee engagement is a key part of their culture!
- One of the market leaders for what they do, plenty of development opportunities to move into a more senior role through structured training.
The Sales Trainee job will involve:
- Office based role working alongside the sales & commercial team, learning how to deal with a B2B customer base.
- Dealing with customers by phone, email and on occasion face to face, offering support, identifying & qualifying sales leads for account managers.
- A structured training and development plan to bring you up to speed and give you an excellent commercial grounding – learn about purchase orders, invoicing, proposals and sales administration.
This Sales Trainee job is commutable from Loughborough, Hathern, Castle Donington, Long Whatton, Kegworth, East Leake, Diesworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”